testosterone and Thyroid
May 22, 2014
hello Dr Nelson, please does this text mean (testosterone test 7.5 ng/ml and thyroid (TSH)1.32 ulu/ml ) I'd like to know does it mean that mine is 750 or what ?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Your total T is 750 ng/dL. That is a very healthy blood level. Your thyroid TSH hormone is also good. More information on
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Do Herpes Sores Always Occur In The Same Spots?
- Hiv 1 And 2 Test Was Nonreactive At 6 Months
- Longest Time For Antibodies To Show Up On Hiv Test
- Symptoms Of CD4 Count Below 200
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.