|testosterone and Thyroid
May 22, 2014
hello Dr Nelson, please does this text mean (testosterone test 7.5 ng/ml and thyroid (TSH)1.32 ulu/ml ) I'd like to know does it mean that mine is 750 or what ?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Your total T is 750 ng/dL. That is a very healthy blood level. Your thyroid TSH hormone is also good. More information on
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.