May 20, 2014
Hello. I am a female aged 37. I have more than 6 months experiencing a cronic diarrhea since I started taking ARV's (tribuss). I have started using them 3 yrs back and gained so much weight. Now I have badly lost weight because of this diarrhea. Pls advise
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am so sorry that you are going through this problem.
I hope you get some relief soon!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.