ibalizumab

Dear Nelson, I appreciate you so much for your effort in defending HIV and tell us more information about Ibalizumab . On April 24 you talked about Ibalizumab and you wrote that we hopefully will hear something by June.Do you have any new good news about it now?

We are still waiting about the FDA review of the drug for orphan drug status. It may happen soon, I hope.

Orphan drug status will make it easier for the IV administration to get approved for patients with limited HIV treatment options.

Are you waiting to access ibalizumab?

I am also following two new drugs closely made by BMS. They have an attachment and a maturation inhibitor that will start their phase 3 studies early next year. Both drugs could work in deep salvage patients.

Check back with me in a month or so to keep you updated. What is your current situation?

Nelson

Testosterone
terapia reemplazo hormonal