Testosterone

53 year old male. Meds 5 years. 654 CD4 and 24%. I have been on Testim 2 tubes a day for a year now. Here are my most current levels. Total Testerone 176, SHBG 11, Free 50.5 and free % 2.9. I used 1 tube for a year and my doctor increased it to 2 about a year ago but my numbers have not changed. He is not thinking about changing me to andro gel to see if it works any better. What do you think.

Those are really strange values. You should probably ask to be switched to 100 mg weekly injections to start with. After 6 weeks, you can increase to 150 mg per week if your total testosterone is not over 600 ng/dL

Some people do not absorb T gels well and injections are their best bet.

You can post questions here: Testosterone Forum for POZ Men

Nelson

Arthritis and a. i .d s
ibalizumab