Arthritis and a. i .d s

Are there any arthritis conditions that are associated with a.i.d.s? my doctor is sending me to a specialist because of my limping and sharp pains iv been having in all m joints. I was diagnosed with full blown A.I.D.S in June 2011 cd4 43 viro load 123000 im now on stribild cd4 265 never been able to bring it higher virooad undetectable. and everyone is puzzled why i cant bring my viroload any higher?

HIV infection does have a modest link with several forms of arthritis though most arthritis seen in HIV+ patients is not linked to HIV infection and can be due to the many of the same type of arthritis as seen in the general population. CD4 recovery is highly variable and depends on many factors besides good control of HIV replication by effective HIV treatment. Those factors include age, thymic size and function, status of bone marrow, amount of residual inflammation, amount of scarring in lymph tissues, genetics, other diseases and drugs, and other factors.Seeing a rheumatologist with HIV experience is good idea can be a challenge to sort out what is the cause of your pain and what role if any HIV is playing. KH

HIV functional cure within 5-10 years
Testosterone