Trimex and Coumidin

My partner has erectile dysfunction and Viagra and the other meds don't work very well - his erections are not very firm. We are interested in what we read in your response to a question about Trimix. However, he is on Coumidin. Could he use Trimix injections safely? We would give it a try if it's okay for him to use it.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Steve

The use of Trimix for erectile dysfunction in patients on blood thinners should be closely monitored by an urologist since some minor bleeding and bruising at the injection site can happen. It is worth exploring, so ask for a referral to an urologist that prescribes it (not all do). You can contact empowerrxpharmacy.com or any local compounding pharmacy and ask them who prescribed in your area.

Trimix

Please let me know what you guys find out.

Nelson

Low T?
Can I take vitamins with integrase inhibitors?