Testosterone Test Results

I am a 39 yr old male and was having some low test symptoms so I had my doctor schedule a blood test. My doc said my results seemed normal so I had him email me the results and they seem low for what I am seeing online.

My #s are: Alb=4.1 Sex horm=14.4 Total= 243 Free=71.8

Again everything I am reading states for my age under 600 is low. But even the average of the test "standards" were at 350 for the total which I still fall under that amount. Just want to make sure I am "low" before I request a referral or go to another doctor. Thank you

Testerone replacement (TRT) is a commitment. You accept the fact that your hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis will be shut down while you are on TRT. Your body will no produce LH and FSH, two gonadotropins secreted by the pituitary gland that tells your testicles to produce testosterone and sperm. So, TRT can decrease testicular size and sperm quality. Luckily, those side effects can be prevented with the use of HCG.HCG information

TRT can have great benefits related to stamina and sex drive, but it can also have some side effects in some men. Testosterone Side Effect Management Table " target=_new>Testosterone Side Effect Management

Very few doctors diagnose testosterone deficiency based on one blood analysis, so you may want to get your blood level tested again. As it stands, your total testosterone is low for your age. A lower than normal total testosterone plus a positive score on the ADAM questionnaire are usually enough to justify TRT. ADAM Questionnaire

I usually tell men to try to raise their testosterone naturally at least for two months or so. How to Increase Your Testosterone Naturally

If you need any more detailed information, please join my site ExcelMale.com

Nelson

Intermittent Fasting
Ayuda