Intermittent Fasting

I read with interest your response to the individual who asked about intermittent fasting and HIV (dated March 26). I have been living with HIV for 14 years (I'm on Stribild), have been exercising and taking care of myself for longer than that and always had issues with weight, cholesterol and the like. I started doing Brad Pilon's "Eat Stop Eat" about 2-1/2 years ago and it has changed my life. I fast for 24 hours 1-2 times per week, while continuing to workout and take care of myself. I have lost 30 pounds that have stayed off for over 2 years, and my cholesterol numbers are the lowest for as long as I can remember, my overall health is better than I can remember. My doctor is amazed. My t-cells are above 700 and my viral load undetectable.

My point in sending this message to you is that I think you should read "Eat Stop Eat" before so quickly dismissing a health strategy that is working for many people including those living with HIV.

thanks Patrick

Patrick

I am glad that you had success with that approach. The question I received previously was about fasting for longer periods of time.

Nelson

Cambio de Especialista diferente criterios
Testosterone Test Results