WEIGHT GAIN....

I AM HIV + but looks very healthy in real life. I am on Isenstress and Kivexa I was seriously sice 2 years ago with TOXO and that was when i was diagnosed with HIV through routine blood check. I lost lots of weight because there was no appitite at all. For the past 1 year,the meds has helped and my CD4 is high and HIV is undetected. I have gained weight dramaticallyfrom my previous 75(Kilos) to years ago to 89(KILOS)now. I have lots of appetite,i can eat 3x what i did not eat before. Is this very bad?

Congratulations on your immune response and undetectable viral load. I just answered a question like yours:

Weight gain and appetite

Let me know if you find anything that works from the information included in the link above.

Nelson

Weight gain 50 year old woman
Possible HIV PLEASE ANSWER 3rd time asking!