Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Ibalizumab
Apr 22, 2014

Dear Nelson, I appreciate you very very much for your so many great helps in Ibalizumab .Last time you mentioned that ¡I will write a report in 3 months since it will take us a lot of discussions to shift this paradigm ¡.Do you mean after you submit your report to FDA around 3 months later, then we can get the drug soon as it will be approved as Orphan drug or some good thing else ? I do hope the drug can be gotten by patient to help them soon.

Response from Mr. Vergel

The company is waiting to hear from the FDA about the orphan drug application for IV ibalizumab. A few of activists including myself had a meeting with the company to express our support with this approach. We hopefully will hear something by June.

Nelson

Previous
Aceite de Coco
Next
Hiv- & Hiv +

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.