Ibalizumab

Dear Nelson, I appreciate you very very much for your so many great helps in Ibalizumab .Last time you mentioned that ¡I will write a report in 3 months since it will take us a lot of discussions to shift this paradigm ¡.Do you mean after you submit your report to FDA around 3 months later, then we can get the drug soon as it will be approved as Orphan drug or some good thing else ? I do hope the drug can be gotten by patient to help them soon.

The company is waiting to hear from the FDA about the orphan drug application for IV ibalizumab. A few of activists including myself had a meeting with the company to express our support with this approach. We hopefully will hear something by June.

Nelson

Aceite de Coco
Hiv- & Hiv +