Apr 21, 2014
Do you know how long the ibalizumab can be approved to be leagl drug? Then the AIDS patients with MDR can get stable ibalizumab supply to keep their life?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Taimed Biologics is currently doing studies with the subcutaneous injectable version of ibalizumab. They are also exploring further work with their IV mode of dosing for patients with multiresistant HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Are Watery Eyes A Symptoms Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.