Trimex Injection or Trimex Gel

Hello! Firstly great informative website, thank-you so much for the help you have provided to everyone.

Trimex Injection or Trimex Gel that is the question?

I can't handle Viagra or Levitra and Cials has the least sides but tolerable only in low doses. I am on TRT and think about sex often, but my erections are still not firm more like spongy. I've also tried penile pumps but the erection doesn't last unless there is constant stimulation.

I first heard about Trimex Injections on the ExcelMale.com website so I thought I would do some additional research on it and found that there is a Trimex Gel available as well.

I already know that you like the Trimex Injection option.

Do you have any thoughts on the Trimex Gel?

FYI, I am not adverse to injecting but the gel option may be a good alternative to those that are.

Thank you very much.

Unfortunately, it does not really work. Do not waste your time on the gel.

Here is information on how to use TRIMIX injections to get a hard erection:

Penis Injections for Hard Erections: TRIMIX

You need a prescription (usually from an urologist who can show you how to use it in his/her office and also help you titrate the right dose)

I hope this helps!

Nelson

Epzicom treatment question
steroid