HELP! I missed 1 dose of my ARV!

I just started taking ARVs last Jan 2014. Last month I started taking the 4-in-1 capsule type of ARV composed of Lamivudine-Tenofovir-Efavirenz. I always had this worry that I might miss a dose and just did! I accidentally slept early and my phone that alarms at 10pm to remind me of my medicine time didn't sound off because the battery drained while I was sleeping. This is the first time I missed a dose of my ARV and I'm getting a bit paranoid. What should I do?

Do not worry too much about missing one dose since efavirenz and tenofovir have long half lives. But try not to have this happen again since adherence is key for treatment success. Just take the missed dose when you first realize you missed it and continue your regimen as prescribed.

Nelson

HIV, Cholesterol Level and Vitamin Supplements
Intermittent Fasting