side effects of HIV meds

Dear Doc,

I'm taking Tenvir and Stocrin which I noticed are not listed on this site as HIV meds. What are the side effects? I experience itching, stiffness of fingers and knee joints, numbness on the soles of my feet. My CD4 count has increased from 29 to 359 in 6 months; my viral load has decreased from over a million to a few hundred only.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Vincent

Stocrin is efavirenz (lots of info on TheBody.com)

Stotcrin (efavirenz- Sustiva) side effects

Your side effect are not the most common with this drug but we are all so different in the way we respond to medications. I am glad to hear your viral load is going down. Just make sure that it is under 50 copies/ml at least by month 6 otherwise talk to your doctor.

Nelson

Sustanon 250, trembolene 200 with hiv medication.
Office work and always getting sick