|Could antibiotic delay the window period?
Mar 5, 2014
Hello Dr. I'm seiha from Cambodia... I have used antibiotics around 1month which My doctor prescribed for my months infection.. But I thought is thrush, and does not work at all... My answer are 1.could antibiotics delay window period coz I tested negative at 84days post..? 2. How could I deal with Thrush on my tongue and throat becoz it always cause me sore throat? I looking forward to ur response..best regard
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in.
Antibiotics would not delay the production of antibodies. In regards to the Thrush, I would suggest going back to the doctor. They will be able to work with you on getting rid of it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.