Testosterone Replacement

Being a user of Fortesta I was recently shocked by a TV commercial I recently saw in Atlanta. A local attorney is trying to drum up some business by scaring us of the risks involved in using testosterone therapy. I think he is trying to find clients in order to sue pharmaceutical companys. He warns of 'sudden death due to stroke and heart attacks' by using testosterone replacement. How concerned should I be to his claims. My family history does include my father's heart attacks and stroke. I read you regularly and look forward to your response.

You may want to read this recent article published this week on about this issue:

Nelson Vergel Asks for Change in Testosterone Guidelines After Another Negative Study

Let me know if this does not answer your question and addresses your concern.

Can't Get Aroused
Could antibiotic delay the window period?