Too much gas in the stomach

Hi Nelson My CD4 is 650 and I am undetected been on Tribuss tablate for 13 months I don't exercise but I eat a lot of rafage, wheet and brown bread. I have noticed lately that I fart a lot lately my husband is complaining because it happens mostly at night. I have too much gas in my stomach. I am so emrassased now to sit with other people because I can't hold it back. Is it because of the medicine maybe?

You are obviously not digesting all your carbohydrates and thus having gut bacteria ferment the excess (fermentation causes gas). You can try taking some digestive enzymes and probiotics before every meal and see if your gas improves.

Your HIV medication is not associated with gas issues.

Nelson

Soy
Can't Get Aroused