Feb 21, 2014
I just read your position on using soy protein after exercise and I'm glad I did. I've been using it and I take Atripla. As I am, and always have been, extremely lactose intolerant is egg protein a wise choice?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, egg protein is great.
I make this shake a few times a week:
1- 1 cup of pasteurized egg whites
2- Frozen berries
3- 1 banana
Mix in blender and enjoy!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.