Feb 21, 2014
I am on Sribild. My Cd4 is 805 and I feel fine. I take a multi, 400 iu of E, 1000mg of C, 600 mg Milk Thistle, 60mg CoQ10, 600mg Calcium, 15mg Zinc, BComplex, 1000mcg Biotin, 500mg Olive Leaf, 1000mg Fish Oil, 500mg Lysine, and 300mg Alpha Lipoic Acid everyday. I take Stribild in the morning after breakfast and my supplements 6 hrs or so after my Stribild. My pharmacist looked up these supplements and found no interaction with Stribild. Is he correct?
Response from Mr. Vergel
He is correct. Good list, by the way. More on supplements here
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.