Feb 18, 2014
Hi Nelson: anything you can anticipate from croi this year? Any game changer at sight for HIV pos. Many thanks.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am looking forward to more data on cure approaches, long acting HIV medications, management of Hep C coinfected patients, and possibly information on two new HIV drugs with different mode of action than the current ones. Stayed tuned since we will be publishing reports from that conference soon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Is The Shot You Get For Std's?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
- Can Drugs Affect Result Of Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.