Feb 18, 2014
Is it safe to stop testosterone shots abruptly?
Response from Mr. Vergel
It would not kill you but your hormonal HPT axis may be shut down for a few weeks. You may feel symptoms of hypogonadism (fatigue, sexual dysfunction and others) while your testosterone comes back up.
More on testosterone here: Men's Health Forum
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Full Form Of Std
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.