Kivexa, stocrina dns teroids

Dear Dr. Young,

I am using kivexa nad stocrin for almost 13 months and I am addicted to gym and sport. I am wondering if I can start with some cycle of steroids with my meds to gain some weight and muscles? Can you recommend me some? My CD4 is 745 and copies 32. I am 31 y.o.

ManY thanks

Hello and thanks for posting.

Though I am a big fan of exercise and fitness (I spent many years of my younger life training an elite athlete), I'm not a fan at all of the use of anabolic steroids. Never mind WADA, there are unneeded health risks.

There isn't any particular drug-drug interaction, per se, between most steroids and HIV medications; if you choose to go this route, I'd make sure to advise your care provider, so that she or he can keep track of your health appropriately.

BY

I would be careful when considering anabolic steroid (AS) use. You are 31 years of age and AS can shut down your testosterone production, increase blood viscosity and decrease good cholesterol (HDL). Oral anabolics can also affect liver function.

I wrote a book about anabolics in the 90's because we needed help in trying to combat wasting syndrome, but I do not support the use of anabolics beyond medical use. However, I am aware that many men will use them anyway so I provide my book free to all who want to engage in harm reduction while using them: http://survivinghiv.blogspot.com/2012/08/free-book-from-power-built-to-survive.html

Nelson

Contraindications of Meratrim weight loss supplement
A good dentist in Bangkok