Jan 30, 2014
You mentioned that "Activists are now considering going to the FDA to request special consideration for this important drug that can help people with advanced multidrug resistance." last time. Any good new?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
We are moving forward to support breakthrough or orphan drug designation for medications like ibalizumab that may help people with HIV multidrug resistance. We are becoming a small group of patients and the time has come to give companies that want to develop drugs for us to be given priority status or faster track. I will write a report in 3 months since it will take us a lot of discussions to shift this paradigm.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.