Which Diet Pill is Safe with Stribild?

Hello. I am a 35 year old, 318 lbs african american male whom tested positive back in eary 2012. I am taking oncec a day Stribild and my VL is undetected and my CD4 count is over 550. I am struggling with losing weight and have been working out at the gym 5 days a week and at least an hour each time. However I still am losing no weight and my stomach refuses to get smaller. Im thinking of trying either of the three: Alli, Phentermine, or Meridia. Does either of these pose a threat to my HIV treatment? Also does using a whey protein help shed fat?

There is no data on interactions between those weight loss prescription drugs and Stribld.

If you decide to take any of them with your doctor's approval, keep an eye on your creatinine clearance (eGFR: http://nkdep.nih.gov/lab-evaluation/gfr-calculators/adults-conventional-unit.asp ) to ensure it is not dropping too much under 70. Stribld is known to cause decreases in GFR so we need to be careful when adding other medications on top of this regimen.

You may want to read this information about fat loss. I hope it helps!

Nelson Vergel's Tips for Fat Loss

Let us know your experience. We do not have any data on the use of those new obesity drugs in HIV!

In health,

Nelson Vergel

Food tolerance
what kind of food I eat