Jan 29, 2014
On a "red bush tea" regimen to boost immunity and maybe even retard the spread of HIV. Was wondering if you could explain this: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22228422 ...unfortch I can't read medical journal English. Besides that: wondering if you've come across this tea in your practice. Haven't found mention of it anywhere here, little surprised. Thank you! (please do not republish my email address)
| Response from Mr. Vergel
There is absolutely no data using this herb and HIV
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.