Stanozolol (winstrol) x HIV

Hi Nelson, I just found this page, I loved it because here in Brazil the use of anabolic steroids is still taboo. I'm HIV + since 15 years of age and follow the treatment offered by doctors here in Brazil, however they do not allow nor do I make use of dietary supplements or anabolic steroids, my immunity is in about 520 and am close to start taking remedies. have problems making a Winstrol cycle and start taking the remedies? You have your book translated into Portuguese?

Hugs, André Falco.

Winstrol increases your liver enzymes and decreases your good cholesterol (HDL). Please do not use it even if people at the gym tell you there is nothing better for cutting up and losing fat. Both side effects are reversible, however. Unfortunately I have not had any of my books translated to Portuguese. They are translated into Spanish, though.

Nelson

taking stocrin in addition to viramune and truvada
QUEMADOR GRASA ABDOMINAL