Compounded testosterone pharmacies

I have been prescribed Testim 1% Gel by my urologist after years of complaining about fatigue, lack of concentration, lack of enjoying anything, and loss of libido and sexual functioning. My insurance company denied the script because their cut off value is <300 and I came up as 307 :-( Dr. Henry here on the site said that there are compounding pharmacies that could make the 1% gel or cream for about a dollar a day at cost. Since I can't afford the $500+ cost for the Testim, can you refer me to a list of compounding pharmacies that specialize in this here in the US? We do have a pharmacy that compounds in the area where I live, should I check with them as well? And if I'm getting it from a compounding pharmacy how much should it cost me? I'm feeling that this is, at this point, what I really need to continue on and live a life that is of quality. Thanks for anything you know.

Compounding pharmacies make cheap and more concentrated testosterone creams that the over priced commercial ones.

Some compounding pharmacies used by Nelson Vergel

Transdermal Testosterone Options

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Nelson

Your books on nutrition
adding milk thistle and dandelion to regimen