Jan 2, 2014
Hi! I'm from South America and my doctor suggested I start taking raltegravir. It's much more expensive buying it here. I will be in Boston in early January so I'm planing to buy it there. Would you please let me know where I can buy it in the Boston area? I have my doctor's medical prescription for raltegravir, do I need a US doctor's prescription? Please tell me how can I buy raltegravir in Boston, I have no idea where to go. Thank you so much in advance.
Response from Mr. Vergel
You need a prescription from a US doctor to get it here. Contact the folks from this organization and ask them about options: HIV to South America
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.