Deca Durabolin dosage

Hi, I am losing weight, strength and energy lately and I am aware Deca can help with the wasting. However, where I come from (SE Asia), doctors will not prescribe Deca plus I cannot disclose my status. I am able to buy it from Thailamd and I am not afraid of self injections. But I would. Appreciate if you could tell me the dosage, treatment span and regularity and if I need other medicine to counter the effects or enhance. I am on Atripla, I am 1.64m and 54 kg. thank you.

All you need is here, so please read it so that you know what you are doing: Free Book from PoWeR: Built to Survive

Nelson

Running out of ibalizumab- What to do next?
Tuvada PrEP combined with HRT or Steroid Use