Running out of ibalizumab- What to do next?

Hey Nelson, I know you say this drug has probably saved your life. What are you going to do when the supply runs out? I am in the same situation. I was in the last study and have been receiving the higher dose once a month. I have maintained a viral load below 50, sometimes below 20 shortly after the study started. I heard the 2 week dose was better but my current regimen seems to be working well. My doctors says he can not get any more of the drug. I think they have enough till feb. My doctor says we can discuss options but said not much to offer except maybe changing my Isentress to the Trivicay. Any suggestions that would be helpful? Thanks!

Do not worry. I had a meeting two weeks ago with the company (Taimed) and the FDA with good results. The FDA has allowed the company to use product intended for future studies for the 35 of us in the United States that are currently using it. Have your doctor call Taimed to ensure your shipment is not interrupted.

Nelson

QUELACION
Deca Durabolin dosage