Can Wasting Syndrome be reversed?

My best friend has suffered from wasting syndrome for two years and his doctors keep telling him that they don't know what's wrong with him. His blood work is all normal. His major organ functions are all normal(heart, liver, kidneys, lungs). When asked if his problem could be malabsorption syndrome, the doctor tells him it is very difficult to test for and a GI doctor would have to do the work up. My friend's primary care physician offers no suggestions to reversing this situation! My buddy is 6'1" and used to weigh 200 lbs. He now weighs 157 lbs and is still losing weight!!!!! I'm afraid he is going to die. He has lost much of his strength and is often quite weak. The doctor says he can't put him in the hospital because he (the doctor) doesn't have admitting privileges at any hospital here in Fort Lauderdale(because the HMO -Positive Healthcare Partners- doesn't allow them)and there is nothing to indicate that he is suffering from anything that requires hospitalization! WTF?? Please offer some suggestions to try immediately. I am scared to death for my friend.

If I was losing weight involuntarily with a calorie intake of over 2000 calories a day (I am assuming your friend is eating well), I would talk to my doctor to have my liver blood flow checked to detect any potential hepatic portal hypertension. Two of my HIV+ friends have died with that problem wasted in bones while I watched them eat like horses. Both were exposed to DDI. Here is the story of one of them: Allen dies of wasting with perfect blood work

If he is lucky not to have this issue, I would suggest he talks to his doctor about nandrolone undecanoate. It can be obtained from compounding pharmacies by prescription.

WHY IS NANDROLONE DECANOATE IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV

More details on nandrolone's use:

Free Book from PoWeR: Built to Survive

Tell your friend to contact me directly via my website: www.excelmale.com if he does not get the help he needs.

Nelson

Supplements
QUELACION