Dec 11, 2013
what are the best immune boosting supplements
Response from Mr. Vergel
None have been shown to boost CD4 cells in a statistically significant manner.
However, due to the small sample size used, whey protein supplementation showed a trend towards increase CD4 cells in HIV+ patients. It would take a larger study to definitely prove it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.