Dec 11, 2013
what are the best immune boosting supplements
Response from Mr. Vergel
None have been shown to boost CD4 cells in a statistically significant manner.
However, due to the small sample size used, whey protein supplementation showed a trend towards increase CD4 cells in HIV+ patients. It would take a larger study to definitely prove it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.