Injecting low dosage 12mg of stonozolol

Greetings from El Paso, Texas!

Nelson,

Years ago I attended a forum lecture you presented at International Aids Empowerment in El Paso, Texas and was deeply moved; in fact, your book has been an inspiration not just for me, but to fellow co-workers! I've been HIV(+) since 2001 and recently celebrated 10 years at my airline employment as a flight attendant. At the forum presentation, you spoke about topics illustrated on the back then newly released book "Built To Survive." I have learned that a comprehensive weight-lifting program has contributed to muscle growth along with staying fit - Thanks to you!!!

Well, today I'm 53 years old and recently sat down with my doctor and fitness trainer to discuss taking stanozolol. The discussion was intense considering the pros and cons. I opted that I'd have my fitness trainer inject a low dosage of 12mg once a week during my workout routines; I commute to the gym across the mexican border to the city of Cd. Juarez, Chih, Mexico, where I also receive my injections. As of today, my strength has taken a new direction and have noticed improvement.

I'm also pleased to inform that after switching from 9 years of Trizivir to Lexiva, Isentress, and Norvir my CD4 (T-Cell) is 1400! That's right...count has always been high. The only concern I have know are the side effects of stanozolol.

I would suggest you stay away from stanozolol (Winstrol). It is a 17 alpha alkylated anabolic steroid that can affect liver enzymes although it is well known for its fat burning abilities. As you well know, our livers are loaded as is with all the meds we take, so we need extra caution.

By the way, crossing the border with anabolics can land you in jail even if you have a prescription and say you are using it due to HIV.

Oxandrolone is an oral anabolic prescribed in the United States. It is also 17 alpha alkylated so that you have to watch your liver. Nandrolone decanoate is an injectable that is not 17 alpha alkylated and thus not hard on the liver. All of these compounds require testosterone replacement since they shut down your own body's testosterone production. Getting off them can leave you at castrate levels of testosterone, so many stay on TRT after they stop. Of course, you know this since you read the book (I hope). The book Built to Survive at least can be used for harm reduction for those who decide to use anabolics even knowing the potential issues related to these compounds. It is available free online on survivingHIV.blogspot.com

The use of these agents in HIV is in decline since unintentional weight loss is not as big of a problem for us in the United States.

In health,

Nelson

The status of TMB-355
fatigue, loss of weight, oxandrin