Sending positive thoughts

Hi mr Vergel...I just read the post that u are now doing chemo due to Lymphoma. I think that you will be fine, and wish you all the very best. You are an extraordinary man, still offering people assistance while you have so much on your own plate. You are an inspiration to many!!! Keep that fighting positive attitude because we're all on your side! Keep strong...from australia.

Thank you so much. I am making a short video this week to explain more. I am doing OK so far. Half way in my 6 cycle chemo program. Thanks for your kind thoughts.

I am lucky to have good access to health care and my online education work to keep me busy while I am not feeling at my best.

I hope things are good down under, mate.

Nelson

mucsle building and hiv
Eggs and cholesterol