mucsle building and hiv

Hi, I am hiv+ and It feels like I have lodt a lot of stamina and energy, eversince I was diagnosed I have stoped excercicing, I now want to start gyming again, and body build, I have heard about the combination of anabolic rx24 and nitric mucsle max to get fast results, I would like to know if these products wil interfere with my hiv treatment ?

Every time you take a supplement, you run into the risk of interactions or potential issues. Supplement companies are not regulated by the FDA and many have been found to add ingredients that are not listed or approved for human use in this country.

Nitric oxide supplements are basically mixtures of arginine, citrulline and some stimulant like caffeine or an illegal stimulant that may increase blood pressure and heart rate. The speculation is that arginine and citrulline will increase nitric oxide in your body which can give you a better "pump" at the gym. There may be some truth to that but I would recommend that you inform your doctor so that he can monitor any changes in your liver enzymes and kidney function.

People are spending hundreds of dollars a year on unproven supplements since they are easily accessible and heavily marketed by companies that do not care to spend a portion of their profits generating data to back up their claims. Most claims come from studies done in rats at medical schools that were not associated with the supplement companies.

Nelson

Neuropathy in the feet
Sending positive thoughts