health

Dear Nelson, every time a new med is approved I think of you and hope that you may be able to reduce your daily intake of meds.

How is your health, what meds are you taking and have you managed to reduce the daily pill burden?

Yours in health

That is so sweet of you to think of me when you see a new drug approved.

I am doing OK. My medication pill burden has increased since I now have to take a few more medications due to my low CD4 cells caused by chemotherapy. I was diagnosed with diffuse large B Cell lymphoma 3 months ago and I am now halfway into my chemo protocol. Fortunately the last biopsies showed that I am cancer free.

I will be writing something about my new journey soon. You are the first to know on here :)

I am going no where and still will kick ass :)

Nelson

Oxandrolone / Nandrolone male 34yo
Lumbar disc herniation and meds