For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Oxandrolone / Nandrolone male 34yo

Hi Nelson! If I take atazanavir, would it be ok to take oxandrolone and/or nandrolone? Would it be too harsh on my liver? Would it increase billirubin? If I'm on Lamivudine, Abacavir, Ritonavir and Atazanavir, What would be most indicated to gain weight by increasing body lean mass? I'm male, 34 yo, undetectable v l, cd4 over 600. Thank you.

Nandrolone is not 17-alpha alkylated so no liver issues have been seen. However, oxandrolone is and it can increase liver enzymes and most probably increase the chances for bilirubin increases associated with Reyataz (atazanavir) to worsen.

Nandrolone costs $15 per weekly dose while oxandrolone costs $300 per weekly dose.

You may want to review Built to Survive

Anabolics in HIV

In health,

Nelson Vergel

Nelson Vergel

Grapefruit and Rilpivirine