exercise

Hello Dr Nelson, please I always felt tired whenever I finished morning exercise (running only ) but 7.5killo meters?.even after I most have had morning breakfast then add it energy drink to boost my immune but still felt the same.I thought maybe due to I started with low cd4 20 vl 1 million during my diagnosed 2007 then latent TB can contribute to it. also still facing abdominal fat which my stomach look like five months pregnant,curious to change my regimen due to it and even caused more anxiety disorder.on regimen Atripla cd4 now 429,vl <40 . can puch-up or pull-over play any impact to decrease my big belly?

It is extremely encouraging for me that you actually run in the morning. It seems to me that you are comparing your current energy level to one you were used to having in the past. It seems that you have recovered nicely from your low CD4 cells, high viral load and TB. Atripla has been good for you so far.

Some people feel tired or "foggy" with Atripla. Some switch to regimens like Complera, Stribld, or Isentress+Truvada to see if that feeling improves. Switching may improve the effects on the central nervous system but unfortunately has not shown to effectively reverse any accumulation of visceral fat.

I am not sure what you mean with puch-up or or pull over play. Do you mean abdominal exercises? If so, abdominal exercises are not known to decrease belly fat.

You may want to read this article I wrote a while ago. I hope it can help you manage your belly. Nelson's Fat Loss Tips

New treatments for lipodystrophy beyond egrifta

Let me know if there is anything else you need in your search for optimum quality of life and body composition.

Nelson

Vaccine
My supplements