Tanox in East Texas

Hello Nelson...I've spoken with you via Internet for a while now and I believe that you have a good insite on a certain non-FDA approved medicine Tanox-355....I'm still taking this IV drug (2x a month) and still still UNdetectable...Thank God! As of 10-9-2013 do you have any update pros or cons re: this Drug? As I understand the "Pharm Company" is "making more" of this. Thanks, Nelson in advance for your imput. (note my coctail contains Norvie, Aptivus, Isentress and Tanox) SIGNED - Texas!

I am concerned about this drug since the company is yet to find a sponsor. It may stay in limbo for a while. 35 of us around the country are taking it as part of an extension/compassionate access of a phase 2 study. The company is studying a version of the drug that is injected under the skin and they are aiming for once a month dosing so that it can be used for the upcoming once a month integrase and non nucleoside injections being studied right now by ViiV.

Stay tuned. I am a watchdog for us!

Nelson

PEP medication and hiv testing
Vaccine