price of testim
Sep 25, 2013
What is retail price of Testim 5 mg?
Response from Mr. Vergel
It costs about $700 for a month supply. Most insurance companies cover it with a copay of about $30. If you do not have insurance, you can get your doctor to call in a prescription into a compounding pharmacy. Compounded testosterone creams run about $75 per month. 100 mg weekly injections cost about $35 per month.
More on Testim: Testim info
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Precum Contain Enough Hiv To Infect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.