newly diagnosed, dreams shattered

hi nelson, i am newly diagnosed. cd4 more than 400. going to start atripla. nelson, i am from india and i had a dream to do phd in usa which may take 5 years. now my dream is shattered into pieces. i dont know how long i am going to live and how long atripla is going to work for me before it fails due to resistance. also, a country like usa will definitely do an HIV test before visa and definitely they will throw me out. i am depressed nelson. can i live a healthy normal span of life? can i still dream to do a phd in usa with HIV? do they really test for HIV before visa? or they simply skip the test nowadays for visa processing? thanks nelson.

They no longer test you for HIV to come and live in the United States. Atripla works pretty well in most patients and you will be able to live to realize all your dreams. Try to relax and get support and do not let HIV rob you of your dreams. Some people use HIV as an excuse to stop planning for the future. If you have drug access, I would not allow HIV to get in the way!

Nelson

Medicare benifits
price of testim