Exercise and neuropathy

can you lift weights with neuropathy

As long as you do not have pain that prevents you to do so and with the approval of your primary care or neurologist, then I encourage you to exercise.

When I was operating our Body Positive Wellness Clinic in Houston we were amazed to see how people's neuropathy (in feet, arms, etc) would get better after a few weeks of light to moderate exercise. I wish we had done a study.

At least in animal studies, exercise showed improvements in neuropathy: Exercise May Improve Neuropathy Exercise and Nerve Pain

Neuropathy in patients with pain scores that do not prevent them from walking or using exercise machines may help nerve activity by improving circulation and inflammatory cytokines (proteins messengers made by the immune system). Just start slow and use low weight settings until you are sure your pain symptoms are not worse.

Nelson

Access to Egrifta, becomes more political
Current state of facial wasting treatment