Sep 10, 2013
I'm writing an article for HIV awareness day and would like to know what are some of the main challenges in educating people about a special diet when undergoing treatment. Do find any serious biases out there? How different should a diet be for someone living with HIV if they already eat healthy? What kinds of specific nutrients/foods would one need in addition (or instead of what they already consume)? Does that vary by medication? Could you mention a few examples?
Response from Mr. Vergel
This article may help:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Does Vaginal Thrush Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.