Free Testosterone

Good day, I suspect that I'm having an issue with low free testosterone as I have low libido and every other symptom of low testosterone yet my blood test show total test in the normal range and being in B.C. the labs will not perform the appropriate test for shbg and free testosterone. What ill raise my free testosterone or lower my shbg. 10 years of hell and frustration trying to find a doctor that will take this seriously. And yes I do know the risks of having to low of level of total or free testosterone. Brian

You can try to raise it naturally but that would probably amount to no more than 20 to 30 percent increase. You can also ask your doctor about a prescription for Androgel, Fortesta,Axiron or injections.

How to Increase Testosterone Naturally

Nelson's Testosterone Video

Nelson

Cabergoline
Nutrition specifics