Sep 10, 2013
Hi there! I am HIV+ and plan to take test e and Deca. Is it safe for hiv+ to take cabergoline to control prolactin levels? Unfortunately, I am not on meds yet, since guidelines are 350 in my country and I am 600 now.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Cabergoline should only be used in those with diagnosed high levels of prolactin (which could be caused by a pituitary tumor). Most people on testosterone and nandrolone do not experience high prolactin.
Unless you get your blood tested for prolactin, don't take it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Penis?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.