Sep 10, 2013
Hi there! I am HIV+ and plan to take test e and Deca. Is it safe for hiv+ to take cabergoline to control prolactin levels? Unfortunately, I am not on meds yet, since guidelines are 350 in my country and I am 600 now.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Cabergoline should only be used in those with diagnosed high levels of prolactin (which could be caused by a pituitary tumor). Most people on testosterone and nandrolone do not experience high prolactin.
Unless you get your blood tested for prolactin, don't take it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Enter The Male Body?
- What Percent Of Americans Have Hiv?
- Once You Use A Lancet For Hiv Testing Is It Reusable
- Should Athletes With Hiv Be Allowed To Play Sports?
- How Fast Do Hiv Symptoms Show Up?
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.