Sep 4, 2013
Hi I'm thinking about takin dbols to kick start my training but I'm worried about liver damage. I have been told by a friend to take 30mgs a day with plenty of water. I'm on atripla and I'm undetectable. Will dbols affect my meds?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Dianabol is one of the most liver toxic anabolics out there. Stay away from it
You can gain muscle and lose fat naturally without the need of anabolics that may affect your liver, lipids, red blood cells, etc
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.