Sep 4, 2013
Hi I'm thinking about takin dbols to kick start my training but I'm worried about liver damage. I have been told by a friend to take 30mgs a day with plenty of water. I'm on atripla and I'm undetectable. Will dbols affect my meds?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Dianabol is one of the most liver toxic anabolics out there. Stay away from it
You can gain muscle and lose fat naturally without the need of anabolics that may affect your liver, lipids, red blood cells, etc
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.