Gaining weight

I met you years ago and you told me about testosterone and deca and I took the information to my doctor and it worked. Now I'm having the same weight loss issues. I tried Egrifta, but I broke out in a really bad rash. What are my options for putting on healty weight?

I assume that you do not have access to "deca" (nandrolone decanoate). It is still available via compounding pharmacies by prescription. One of the pharmacies (APSMeds.com) has a discounted price for people living with HIV. Usually 200 mg/week plus 100 mg/week of testosterone can be used as a conservative dose for reversing weight loss. Email their patient support at Anthony@apsmeds.com

Here are a few studies using nandrolone for HIV related unintentional weight loss: Nandrolone and HIV

My first book (Built to Survive) describes all data available on nandrolone. You can read it here:

Nandrolone plus testosterone increase appetite but some people still require additional help to increase calories.

If you have little appetite, talk to your doctor about dronabinol and/or Remeron.

Dronabinol and HIV

Remeron and appetite

Last but not least, try to follow these nutrition and exercise suggestions:

Exercise and Nutrition Starter Kit For People Living With HIV

Let me know if you have any further questions after reading all this information.

In health,

Nelson Vergel

Should I try Testosterone Therapy?
interaction - exemestane