|regarding wasting in the buttocks
Aug 15, 2013
My partner's buttocks lost almost all of the fat and muscle tissue after several hospitalizations with pneumonias and opportunistic infections. Can he rebuild after this loss with exercise and diet? Is some surgery necessary and, if so, what would that entail?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Here is a page from one of my websites. Please read it and let me know if you have any questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.