regarding wasting in the buttocks
Aug 15, 2013
My partner's buttocks lost almost all of the fat and muscle tissue after several hospitalizations with pneumonias and opportunistic infections. Can he rebuild after this loss with exercise and diet? Is some surgery necessary and, if so, what would that entail?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Here is a page from one of my websites. Please read it and let me know if you have any questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.