|regarding wasting in the buttocks
Aug 15, 2013
My partner's buttocks lost almost all of the fat and muscle tissue after several hospitalizations with pneumonias and opportunistic infections. Can he rebuild after this loss with exercise and diet? Is some surgery necessary and, if so, what would that entail?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Here is a page from one of my websites. Please read it and let me know if you have any questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting Hiv From One Night Stand
- Testing Positive For Hiv After Having Trichomoniasis
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Catching Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Does Hiv Cause Cold Sores?
- How Difficult Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.