|Is Probiotics Safe for people living with HIV?
Aug 1, 2013
Hello Dr. Young,
Recently I read that probiotic supplements can help reduce inflammation. I also read people living with HIV should avoid those types of supplements. What's true? My VL is undetectable and CD4 is 550, I am on Truvada, Reyataz, and Norvir. Please let me know thank you.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I have written a few articles that will give you the information you seek:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.