Confused About Supplements

Although there seems to be a great deal written regarding supplements in the Forum section, some of the articles are very old and others seem to just plain contradict each other. I have read through the articles featured on five pages of Forum entries and have become more confused than ever. One message will suggest that supplements arenât important if one takes a multiple vitamin, while others will mention a particular substance, list the dangers of not having enough of it in oneâs system, then go on to report that HIV+ bodies donât produce the substance in question so it must be taken as a supplement. I am 58 and have been HIV+ for 35 years. My viral load is undetectable, my T-cells are 600. I take a variety of prophylactic medications, some of which Iâve been on since the days when we had to go in for inhalation therapy every 30 days to prevent PCP. I do suffer from extreme fatigue for no apparent reason and was recently prescribed modafinil which seems to be helping. But the underlying cause of my exhaustion and need for sleep has never been discovered and I wonder sometimes if my body lacks some mineral or vitamin and thatâs why I so frequently need to nap. Iâd just like to know what you experts would suggest as the proper supplements to maintain health for a guy in my situation. Thank you.

I hope you find information that may help you in this reply I posted a while ago for someone with the same issues as you. Fatigue is also my number one issue as I age living with HIV for over 25 years.

Tips on fatigue

Please let me know if I have missed anything. I can expand on this reply a great deal.

Nelson

inhibidores naturales de DHT
Please Expand re Chronic Exhaustion